Preparing your project may seem like a complex process, but Tellus is here to make it easier for you. We don’t just look after everything when you get here, we are there to help you before you even arrive.
Firstly, you will get a dedicated co-ordinator who speaks your language and using their knowledge and experience, can take care of all the administration and initial paperwork. They will be able to tell you exactly how the process works and offer advice on the details of the project, helping you compile a checklist to ensure you have met all the necessary requirements.
With the contract signed, we will then stay in regular contact with you throughout the project cycle. At Tellus we make sure you never feel like you are on your own.
Before the Erasmus+ deadline...
- Contact Tellus to discuss your requirements
- February 2016 deadline - we will help you submit the application form before the deadline
After the Erasmus+ deadline…
- Contact Tellus and finalise project details
- Sign contract - at least 12 weeks before the mobility of the participants
- Process invoice - invoices are to be paid at least 4 weeks before the participants’ arrival